- Island Chain is almost in rows, but not a completed top yet.
- Split Decision has become just that. Do I like it, or should I bisect the blocks and make it more "Bento Box" looking?
- Of course I started another quilt project! I have so many other things to do, why not? I have had a stack of Al Fresco fabrics for about 2 years, so I started working on a new, modern (uncomplicated) design.
- I am making a kimono style robe for my dad for Father's Day. It has only been waiting 8 YEARS. No kidding. The Fabric Traditions selvage says 2003!
- Knowing that the 4th of July is around the corner again, I have silently shamed myself for letting it sneak up on me again without completing a nearly complete UFO, America's Sweetheart, that I started a few years ago.
- Hokey Pokey is back from the long arm quilter's so I can add binding that gigantic quilt to my list of things to do.
That's it for now. I hope you are enjoying the end of Spring. Summer is almost upon us!
PS. Tomorrow, June 17th, is the 7 year anniversary of my move to Pensacola! My daughter and I made the drive from So Cal in 2 1/2 days - just in time for Hurricane Ivan. Let's hope there are no hurricanes this year to mark this anniversary.