Thursday, December 10, 2009

Friends

I recently decided to look for long lost friends and family, using Facebook. And I have had really good luck with finding my old friends.

It is amazing and wonderful that years and a whole continent of separation doesn't dim friendship. We have all been thinking of eachother. Wondering where the other is and wanting to be in touch again. This couldn't have come at a better time too.

Friendship is a precious thing. Some people make friends easy, have 100s of people they call friends, have huge lists of people to send Christmas cards to, etc. Not me. So finding my two oldest and dearest friends is my Christmas gift this year. And I am going to keep them close from now on.

I hope you have at least one really good close friend. Keep track of eachother in this crazy fast-paced world. Friends can make all the difference in tough times, and they will rejoice with you in good times.

Here's to all of us having someone to lean on and talk to this Christmas and in the New Year!

No comments: