Monday, December 28, 2009

Busy Holidays

The problem with not taking your own camera to family get-togethers is that you have to wait on family to email you the pics you'd like to post on your blog. This is why I have none to post here today, the 28th of December, even though we had Christmas on Christmas Eve. Even though I have asked politely, and then begged for the pics to be sent. (Mom, if you are reading this, here is your guilt trip.)

We had lots of fun. Tyler got so many gifts - mostly clothing and books - that he ran out of steam and got very cranky before half were unwrapped. I think he's going to have Christmas paper on some birthday gifts in March. Ha ha.

Well, since there are no family pics available yet, I'll show my Christmas cactus that bloomed on time this year (for once) and really still looks wonderful. I'll have to post family Christmas pics whenever I am able to get them.  (okay, Mom???)


Happy New Year to all!

No comments: